Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter

This past weekend I went to DC to visit Mr. B. Our first activity was to visit the National Gallery. Did you know all the museums in DC are free? Amazing.





This is one of my favorite pieces. Degas has always been one of my favorite impressionists - his paintings of ballerinas and sculptures are lovely.



There is the Washington monument.




And then you turn around and what do you know, the Capitol.



We then went into the Green House Conservatory. They had a special alphabet exhibit.



This picture is sideways but I had to include it.

Here are some of my favorite flowers. Basically any kind of orchid you can imagine was present.









Thanks for the great weekend B!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Looks like you had a fun weekend! ;)

Side of Jeffrey said...

This was so cute because its like you are discovering DC for the first time! Wait, were you?