Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Just another day at work....

And also the best day of my life.



You can tell by my face that I'm not breathing. This was an unbelievable moment for me. Yes ladies, he is that charming and nice in real life. Even more so than on the TV screen. I wish his hand was touching me and not my handbag. Stupid bag! I was too numb to notice at the time.

Other Fun Fearless men were as follows: John Mayer, Tony Romo, Common, Peter Krause, Dane Cook, and Tom Anderson. I have more pictures, but my computer is being annoying and not uploading. Plus, none of the other pictures can really compare to the glory above anyway.

I think we look like a cute couple. It could work.

10 comments:

Kimberly said...

So not fair...but you do make a cute couple. ;)

chiggidy said...

OH. MY. GOSH.

I so hate you right now.

He's beautiful.

becca said...

jealous.

Amber Henrie said...

You go girl!

AM said...

Too bad you lost your belly - cause that could be another point of contact. Oooooh - I thought I was over my crush on this guy but apparently I was wrong.

Anonymous said...

So jealous! This makes me want to come back to media...almost. You really do make a great couple. You should have made a move!

Jenn said...

i hope you asked him to sign your chest. uhhh-mazing work, girl. well done.

Annalise said...

Hey Mitch! Remember me??? I just found your blog...good stuff!

Side of Jeffrey said...

Um, ridiculous. Absolutely ridiculous. I'd let him sign my breast.

jimwraith said...

It's sad that your blog apparently peaked so quickly. The fact that you haven't updated since then tells me that you are going out of the game on a high note.
But what a high note it is...

;)