Thursday, February 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Willbe!

It was time for celebration last Friday night - It was Willbe's 25th birthday. Willbe is awesome and we needed to celebrate his birth into the world. And Little J knew just how to do it by doing what she does best - SURPRISE DANCE PARTY.





This is Will pretending to be surprised for me after he really was surprised. I forgot to take the picture the first time, I was too excited.






Oh Brentie. So good.





Little J and Lamb talkin it up.





Me and Dave chillin.





Brit and Chad made it happen in the corner.




Happy Birthday Willbe!

More people came throughout the evening, and there was some pretty crazy dancing into the wee hours of the morning, but I have no pictures of that because my camera died and I wanted to dance more than worrying about my camera. So your'e going to have to take my word for it.



We'll end this post with a pretty picture of C.

1 comment:

becca said...

so sad i was out of town for the partay.