Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Cowboy Up Girl

So remember in my first post I said I was waiting for all those pictures? Well, they are finally here. A few weeks ago Little J planned a night to remember at Johnny Utah's - a bar in midtown that has a mechanical bull in the middle to ride for free! All I have to do is sign a safety waiver? Let's do this.

The evening began with some good food at Burger Joint. It never disappoints.






This is me getting advice from the mechanical bull guy. I was nervous/excited.




Oh, I can so do this.


And now I'm falling off.


C had the hair flipping down.



K is so cute.



B!




Smile Little J!



E and her amazing laugh.



And now its time for the 1st sisters...Ash never fell off, she is that strong!



Am looked very composed. She knew what she was doing.



Johnny Utah's was a blast, I would highly recommend. I've even gone back since, it was that much fun. Now all we have to do is find some sober guys who have the nerve to ride....are there any????

5 comments:

M said...

so wish i'd been able to make it. it looks like so much fun.

Side of Jeffrey said...

I"m glad you ate somewhere else beforehand - their food sucks A.

Stephen said...

i would do it, if someone only ever gave me the chance...

Michelle A. said...

M - we will go again and you will come.

Stephen will join - but I'm sorry Stephen, I have my doubts...I will have to see it to believe it.

becca said...

i fell off way too quickly. stupid. stupid.