Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Good Times

This past weekend was the 4th of July. I celebrated our country's birthday by going up to my cabin upstate with some good friends. We ate, talked, slepted, waterskiied, wakeboarded, and tubed till our elbows and knees were raw. It was the best.

Thanks to Dave and Randy, some may have already seen these amazing pictures. Here are some of my favorites.

First, let's introduce everyone.

Me, of course, and my flag cake.


Brooke.


Mike.


Dave.


Randy.


Jim and Emmy. They had fun, I promise.


And Ellie.


Enjoying classic American dinner: Hamburgers, watermelon, corn on the cob and salad. And Diet Pepsi.


Schroon Lake waiting for fireworks.


Randy's wake.


Mike's wake.


My girls!



Me skiing.


My girls 2!


HAHAHAHHAHHAAA. Oh Elles.


Best 4th of July ever!

6 comments:

Scrumpestuous D said...

I knew I should have posted before uploading those photos...

Michelle A. said...

Dude, I'm sorry. I was really bored at work today. I know your post will be a thousand times better than mine though.

Unknown said...

is that true dave? 1000 times? i can't wait to read that one. no offense michelle.

Scrumpestuous D said...

I gotta learn how to sell my jokes better

AM said...

Shell, seriously - are you a model? I'm so lucky to be friends with someone so hot! No - I'm not being shallow - you have pretty insides too.

Roxanne said...

looks like a lot of fun! thought i'd say hi!